Last updated: April 4th, 2017
- 1. GENERAL
- 1.1 All team names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All teams, logos and brand names names used in this app are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
- 1.2 Creintech Solutions LLP ("CricketApp", "We", "Our", "Us") is committed to the protection of personal information provided by the users ("You","Your","User") to CricketApp. You agree that Your use of CricketApp mobile application ("App")implies Your consent to the collection, retention and use of Your personal information in
- 1.3 We take the privacy of our Users seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of Our users while providing a personalized and valuable service.
- 1.4 No User information is rented or sold to any third party. When You use the App, the App may collect Your device number and other personal information. A high standard of security is maintained by Us for Our users. However, the transmission of information via the internet or telephone networks is not completely secure. While We do Our best to protect Your information, particularly with respect to protection of Your personal data, CricketApp cannot ensure the security of Your data transmitted via the internet, telephone or any other networks.
- 2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
- 2.1 Traffic Data Collected : In order to provide the App, We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when You use the App:
(i) IP addresses;
(ii) Domain servers; and
(iii) Other information with respect to Your device, interaction of Your device with
the App and applications (collectively "Traffic Data").
- 2.2 Personal Information Collected : In order to provide the App, We may require You to provide Us with certain information that personally identifies You ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following categories of information:
(i) Contact data (such as Your e-mail address, phone number and any details of Your contacts); and
(ii) Demographic data (such as Your time zone, Your postal address and location details).
If You communicate with Us by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected by CricketApp.
- 2.3 Our App may transmit your Personal Information to our internal servers. This Personal Information is immediately deleted once you delete the App, except to the extent it is necessary to store the same under applicable laws. Further, we have implemented commercially reasonable physical, managerial, operational and technical security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration and to preserve the security of the Personally Information in our care. Finally, this information is used strictly in line with our business purposes.
- 3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 3.2 We use Our best efforts to use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified) for the following purposes:
3.2.1 To build up marketing profiles;
3.2.2 To aid strategic development, data collection and business analytics;
3.2.3 To manage our relationship with advertisers and partners;
3.2.4 To audit usage of the App; and
3.2.5 To enhance user experience in relation to the App ("collectively, "Permitted Use").
- 3.3 We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of CricketApp, the App, or Our Users.
- 4. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
4.1.1 Comply with a court order or other legal process;
4.1.2 Protect the rights, property or safety of CricketApp or another party;
4.1.3 Enforce the Agreement, including Terms; or
4.1.4 Respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of thirdparties.
- 5. SECURITY
- 5.1 The security of Your Personal Information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it.
- 7.1 You have a right to correct any errors in Your Personal Information available with Us. You may request Us in writing that We cease to use Your Personal Information.
- 8. RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY
- 8.1 CricketApp makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents available through the App and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents available through the App.
- 8.2 No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents available through the App or its links to other internet resources as may be available to Your through the App.
- 8.3 Reference in the App to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by CricketApp.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to email Us or to correspond at email@example.com